I was driving to town the other day,and along side the road a coyote lay dead,from being hit by a vehicle ,I assume.The thought that popped into my mind was why do some animals understand the Consequenses of being hit,and others don't?,a friend riding with me pointed out,"yeah you never see a Crow get hit,they are to smart". So this set me out on a inquiry into "Consequence"
,in it's self it is a interesting word. I see we most often think "Neg" when the word is used, yet it in it's self means not,,simply means "Results of
",so hold a form of "pre-conceived notions".
consequence (plural consequences)
- That which follows something on which it depends; that which is produced by a cause.
- 1992, Rudolf M. Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, page 7
- The lobule margins, furthermore, are arched away from the lobe, with the consequence that (when fully inflated) the abaxial leaf surface forms the interior lining of the lobule.
- A result of actions, especially if such a result is unwanted or unpleasant.
I'm warning you. If you don't get me the report on time, there will be consequences.
- A proposition collected from the agreement of other previous propositions; any conclusion which results from reason or argument; inference.
- Chain of causes and effects; consecution.
- Importance with respect to what comes after.
- The power to influence or produce an effect.
- (especially when preceded by "of") Importance, value, or influence.
2011 September 2, Phil McNulty, “Bulgaria 0-3 England”, in BBC:
- Rooney's United team-mate Chris Smalling was given his debut at right-back and was able to adjust to the international stage in relatively relaxed fashion as Bulgaria barely posed a threat of any consequence.
The Individual is,or can be held "Acountable"-Yet can a Group,Society be held "Accountable" ?
One Reason I have avoided or been wary of "Belief" systems,"Group think",etc.
A example might be the Whole defining of "Gender",it very complex,and the only truly way to understand a individual through "Attention"- talking to them,listening to them as a individual,-not a Group
Once we "Name" something,someone for example,we have committed a "Act" even if only in our own minds-it is "stuck".
Example: the Group or Cult (Catholic Church ) covers up for who knows how long this "going on's" GENEVA -- The Vatican revealed Tuesday that over the past decade, it has defrocked 848 priests who raped or molested children and sanctioned another 2,572 with lesser penalties, providing the first ever breakdown of how it handled the more than 3,400 cases of abuse reported to the Holy See since 2004.