1. Enlightenment is not gaining spiritual/esoteric knowledge.
2. Enlightenment is not adopting a spiritual persona.
3. Enlightenment is not an achievement or goal.
4. Enlightenment is not a mystical experience.
5. Enlightenment is not an end in itself.
6. Enlightenment is not becoming a hermit, yogi, or ascetic.
7. Enlightenment is not becoming unmotivated toward goals.
8. Enlightenment is not getting rid of emotions.
9. Enlightenment is not moral perfection.
10. Enlightenment is not getting rid of your individuality.- Diamond net.
I say for myself,one aspect of Enlightenment is the "Inter connection of All aspects of Nature",as though a vast puzzle,interdependent upon it's very self, all aspect are as they be, yet all evolving.as a wave in flux at one moment,floundering at another,as the Weather in away. I have never realized aspects of" Absolute Creation", yet the effects of. And enlightenment comes from "deep attention" in my cases, and though part of Self Actualization,they are different in enlightenment is and I think must be short-(a week at most!) Where Self-Actualiztion is a long term creation of "Self".→ "True Self ",not socially created self.
τὰ ὄντα ἰέναι τε πάντα καὶ μένειν οὐδέν
Ta onta ienai te panta kai menein ouden
"All entities move and nothing remains still"
My opinions, are this at least always open for change. for me this is best,or I become stuck.